QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES
Russula is committed to the highest standards of quality with the utmost conservation and protection of the environment, while ensuring the health and safety of our employees.
The Russula team consists of highly skilled employees, reknown throughout the steel industry for their professionalism and efficiency, evident in the quality of our products and services.
Since 2003, Russula has been certified in the UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management standard. This system requires continual quality improvement of our products and services, to satisfy our customers' expectations.
Quality is present from the first request for quotation by the customer to the final start-up of the engineering project. Our multidisciplinary team is committed to keep quality at the forefront of all our endeavors.
- Gather all necessary information to propose a solution that meets our customer needs
- Plan and control each project phase with the customer
- Review and check detailed engineering
- Design validation and compliance requirements
- Conduct inspections and tests to ensure products and service quality
- Require quality plans from all suppliers and subcontractors
- Supervise equipment installation and commissioning following the Inspection Point Program
- On-site training tailored to specific plant personnel and delivered by engineers with extensive experience in the steel sector
COMMITTED TO THE
Our goal is to minimize the environmental impact on our surroundings and the effect on climate change.
Since 2001, Russula has been certified in the UNE-EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard, which improves environmental protection by reducing a company's impact on the environment.
- Develop the environmental pillars of the company
- Classify and treat all waste generation
- Control resource consumption, waste generation and noise pollution
- Monitor work activities to improve the sustainability of production processes
- Training and awareness for efficient use of resources, minimizing emissions and waste to reduce our ecological footprint
- Plan annual objectives focused on environmental protection, optimizing resources and minimizing waste
- Develop sustainable technology. Our reheat furnace temperature control reduces emissions and optimizes fuel consumption. Our advanced automation and control techniques increase mill productivity. Our water treatment plants save energy and water.
Health & Safety
Accident prevention is vital. Our best practices and measures adapt to the daily tasks of every job function. Every day we work to achieve and strengthen a safety culture that is built into all levels of our organization.
At Russula, our employees are our greatest assets and we will protect their health and safety. Since 2020, Russula has been certified in compliance with ISO 45001:2018 by the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Safety is inherent in each and every work task
- Risk identification and preventive measures
- Train employees with the latest safety procedures
- Control working conditions
- Establish working groups
- Monitor compliance with established objectives
- Foster a safe and healthy workplace
- Company accident reduction
- Collaborate with customers safety and health departments to protect employees against on-site risks